TLC Seminars offers the following training
courses, each has been carefully designed to meet your training needs, below is a quick
summary of our services, for a more detailed description of each just follow its links.
- Presentation Skills Training
- Our Presentation Skills, are so essential to
all of us as individuals to meet the ever increasing demands we face in presenting our
messages and proposals effectively in the business world we live in today. The course
focuses on improving your presenting skills and techniques.
- Basic Instructor Training
- Our basic instructor training course is
designed to teach those wishing to enter into an adult training environment the
fundamental teaching skills needed as an instructor. The course of instruction focuses on
developing those skills and knowledge needed to become successful in the classroom.
- Advance Instructor Training
- The advanced instructor-trainers' workshop is
a refresher course providing an overview of many new changes in the teaching technology
and methods in an adult training environment.
- Custom Training Development
- Our staff is adept at both producing new
training programs for new areas and upgrading existing programs to meet current trends and
technologies. Our team will provide the tools and knowledge that meet your exact needs.
- Public Training Schedule
- Our Public Seminars schedule and locations of
our training programs that we offer throughout the United States.
- Training Resources
- Links to other training resources that may
also help you. Remember, the more you learn the better you become!
- Guest Column
- We have invited some of the best speakers, trainers, and educators from around the world to share with you their thoughts on how to improve your communication skills, your teaching skills and your people skills.
Remember, the more you learn the better you.
a Training Article
you have an article related to training or building people skills?
Send it to us, and we will include it in our web-site. You will be
given credit for the article and have a link back to your site.
Corporate Account Customer Service Area
note. Only those pre-authorized users with a valid username and password
may gain access.